Get Involved within the Community
YOU are the Association – we have an active organization composed entirely of volunteers. Volunteering just a few hours a month can accomplish activities that can have far-reaching benefits to us all at much lower cost than contracting someone to accomplish the work (or just not accomplishing the project or idea). We can guarantee – and there’s LOTS of things to accomplish in a 35+ year old community.
Join a Committee, help in setting up or running one of our events, or just take some time to clean up loose trash. It all helps.
Community Association Communications
The Park West Community Association uses a variety of communications channels to provide pertinent information to all residents.
- Association Meetings of the Board and Meetings of the Members.
- Each type of meeting is open to all residents.
- Monthly Board Meeting usually occur on the third Tuesday of each month.
- Letters and information papers mailed or handed out at each residence door.
- Message Boards at each entrance.
- The website www.parkwestcommunity.org.
- Email distribution list.
- This usually has at least one email a month with upcoming events and topical information for all residents (e.g. holiday trash and recycling collection schedules).
- If you are not on the distribution list please request to be added.
The Facebook group and NextDoor are not used as official communications methods for the Association although official information is sometimes re-broadcast by individuals within the community on those sites.