Community Association Communications
The Park West Community Association uses a variety of communications channels to provide pertinent information to all residents.
Official communications are mailed to the property owner address on file for a community property. If you would like to Opt-In for digital distribution of Official Communications, please see Opt-In Form (Page 3) [Resolution 17-04].
- Association Meetings of the Board and Meetings of the Members.
- Each type of meeting is open to all residents.
- Monthly Board Meeting usually occur on the third Tuesday of each month.
- Letters and information papers mailed or handed out at each residence door.
- Newsletters (Google Drive Link).
- Message Boards at each entrance.
- The website www.parkwestcommunity.org.
- Email distribution list.
- This usually has at least one email a month with upcoming events and topical information for all residents (e.g. holiday trash and recycling collection schedules).
- If you are not on the distribution list please request to be added, as described below:
- email@example.com with the Subject: Subscribe
- If you want to leave the distribution list please send an email to the following:
- firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Unsubscribe
The Facebook group and NextDoor are not used as official communications methods for the Association although official information is sometimes re-broadcast by individuals within the community on those sites.
Getting More Involved in Your Community
Becoming part of an HOA can be great, as you can meet new neighbors, make friend,s and contribute to your local Community. We have ample Volunteer Opportunities, or you can Join a Committee, help in setting up or running one of our events, or just take some time to clean up loose trash. It all helps.