Your Community Services
- 2022-2023 Snow Removal Policy (Google Drive)
- Newsletters (Google Drive)
- Trash and Recycling
- Bartlett Tree Tips (Arbor care newsletter) (Google Drive)
- Parking Officials
- Pool Sign-In System
- Contractor Contact Information (and other local information contacts)
My car was towed – what do I do?
If you discover that your vehicle has been towed, our towing contractor is Dominion Towing. The main number for Dominion Towing is (703) 339-2400. Alternatively you may also call the Fairfax County Police non-emergency number (703) 691-2131 – they will forward you to the Dominion Towing number if your vehicle has been towed by them
From Around Your Community (Image Gallery)
Mailboxes – Key Replacement or Maintenance
The Association does not maintain or operate mailboxes – they are a US Postal Service responsibility. Please see below for the process on how to request maintenance on your specific mailbox or how to replace mailbox keys.
- For an owner, find proof of ownership of the residence (e.g. mortgage statement). For a renter, find proof of leasehold (your lease document)
- Go to our post office located at 3601 Pickett Road.
- Have both your ownership/rental documentation and U.S. government-issued identification card/passport.
- For mailbox key replacement, request replacement keys. The cost is $30 payable at that time. Once you pay the post office will provide you with two keys. They will also leave a third key in the mailbox once they change the lock.
- For mailbox maintenance, fill out the form specifying the maintenance issue you are having.
- The post office may ask for a contact number to call you once the replacement is accomplished. The replacement of locks and other mailbox maintenance often occurs on Thursday for our community.
Fairfax County Sponsored Shred Days
During each year, Fairfax County sponsors a document shredding event in each district. Usually the events occur between March and October of each year. Please review the County information on their page for current information.
N O I S E
With the shared walls in our community, noise can be an issue for residents, Please be courteous to your neighbors and turn your volume down if requested. For all residents, should conversations not elicit a satisfactory response, the Fairfax County noise ordinance may be found at the following link: https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/planning-zoning/zoning/noise-ordinance. In general, quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. from Sunday through Thursday and from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. on Friday, Saturday, and the day before a Federal Holiday. To report violations please call the Police Department non-emergency number at (703) 691-2131.
In this suburban environment it is wise to secure your vehicles and homes and thereby prevent any potential thief from having an easy opportunity. Additionally, consider leaving your porch lights on throughout the night to increase the overall community illumination. Report any suspicious activity or break-ins to the Police Department non-emergency number at (703) 691-2131.