Your Community Services
My car was towed – what do I do?
If you discover that your vehicle has been towed, our towing contractor is Dominion Towing. The main number for Dominion Towing is (703) 339-2400. Alternatively you may also call the Fairfax County Police non-emergency number (703) 691-2131 – they will forward you to the Dominion Towing number if your vehicle has been towed by them
Mailboxes – Key Replacement or Maintenance
The Association does not maintain or operate mailboxes – they are a US Postal Service responsibility. Please see below for the process on how to request maintenance on your specific mailbox or how to replace mailbox keys.
- For an owner, find proof of ownership of the residence (e.g. mortgage statement). For a renter, find proof of leasehold (your lease document)
- Go to our post office located at 3601 Pickett Road.
- Have both your ownership/rental documentation and U.S. government-issued identification card/passport.
- For mailbox key replacement, request replacement keys. The cost is $30 payable at that time. Once you pay the post office will provide you with two keys. They will also leave a third key in the mailbox once they change the lock.
- For mailbox maintenance, fill out the form specifying the maintenance issue you are having.
- The post office may ask for a contact number to call you once the replacement is accomplished. The replacement of locks and other mailbox maintenance often occurs on Thursday for our community.
Fairfax County Sponsored Shred Days
During each year, Fairfax County sponsors a document shredding event in each district. Usually the events occur between March and October of each year. Please select the following link for current information.