Good evening to you all. This update mainly concerns the parking permit renewals for those effected. I’ve also kept the other upcoming items as reminders for you.
1. PERMIT PARKING PASS RENEWALS: For Resident and Non-Resident Owners. Your form is due TOMORROW – February 28th. The Parking Committee has been reminding individuals that a hard copy is needed for this renewal. This form can be mailed or placed in their entry door. We are targeting a mid-April dissemination of passes. Tenants, you are NOT impacted by this update. The letter explaining the details of the process may be found in the “FEBRUARY 2019 NEWSLETTER AND INSERTS” post.
2. ACC INSPECTION: is planned to occur on March 9th. Please consider volunteering a few hours of your time to accompany one of the inspection teams and learn some of the processes we use to help keep our community looking great.
3. SPRING TREE WORK: the first phase is complete. The second phase will occur 11-13 March. Those impacted will get a letter in their door(s) before that time if their assigned spaces are impacted. For visitor and curb parking, those areas will be signed and taped off the day prior. If you park a car in a no parking zone at the times specified on the notices your vehicle will be relocated and relocation fee charged to your account. This covers all parking spaces in the community (assigned and non-assigned).
4. ROAD RAIDERS CLEANUP EVENTS: please consider helping us and the greater Kings Park West activities through the following. We’ll be cleaning up our land on Tapestry Drive adjacent to Roberts Road and part of the Rabbit Branch park on March 9th from 7:15AM – 8:00AM. Additionally, the Spring Parks and Lake cleanup at Royal Lake will occur on April 27th.
5. NEW WEBSITE: Lastly, as several noted, there was a extra character in the link I provided last time. Our website is: http://www.parkwestcommunity.org That’s three ‘w’s…
Thanks for taking to time to read this, have a great evening.