Good evening. Have had some challenges getting this message out – if you can help with the first item I’d greatly appreciate it.
PWCA Website: www.parkwestcommunity.org
PWCA Pool Link: www.parkwestcommunity.org/living-in-pwca/
SEASONAL LINKS: No links currently
CDC guidance: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Johns Hopkins GLobal COVID-19 Map and Coronavirus Resources: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
State-wide analysis and guidance: http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/
County-specific guidance: https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/covid19/
County Emergency Preparedness: https://fairfaxcountyemergency.wpcomstaging.com/category/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Personal Request. We have not had any other responses I am aware of – this occurred Tuesday evening but I’ve had some issues getting this message out:
Hi – I live at 4857 Carriagepark Rd and my husband is missing his backpack which had his work computer in it. Unfortunately he left it in his car overnight and now can’t find it. We were just wondering if anyone has mentioned seeing it or picking it up if it accidentally fell
out or if anyone else has mentioned items missing from their car this morning.
Feel free to call or email if you have any information, my information is below.
- FINANCE COMMITTEE MEETING; Tuesday, October 12, 2021, 7:00 PM; Virtual; https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1497562524. The Finance Committee will conduct a committee meeting to finish the line item review of the 2022 budget. Members are welcome to attend – please understand this is a committee meeting rather than a full Board of Directors meeting.
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING; Tuesday, October 19, 2021; 7:00 PM; Virtual. The monthly Board of Directors meeting will be conducted via the RingCentral virtual meeting framework. See the website under ‘Meetings’, select the year (2021), then the meeting (20211019). Document #01-1 contains the information to join the meeting.
- PUPPY PLUNGE. Our inaugural Puppy Plunge went off without a hitch and was enjoyed by both the dogs participating and the people attending. If you have pictures from the event please send them in as we do not have any at this point in time to commemorate the event. EDIT – we now have some pictures from one individual but could use some more if you have them!
- STREET LIGHT OUTAGES. Dominion is working the pool parking lot light issue – the current metal-halide bulb will be replaced with an LED lamp assembly. There is also a street light issue on Carriagepark Road – that is in work. Finally, two street lights are always operational located on upper Gainsborough Drive. That appears to be a photocell challenge and is also in work.
Thank you for reading this, enjoy your evening and I hope you can enjoy the amazing weather forecast for this weekend!