Good morning and welcome to our final day of 2019!
1. NO RECYCLING PICKUP TOMORROW (WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 1st). For New Year’s week the recycling collection will occur on Saturday, January 4th. Christmas tree collection will occur on January 8th and 15th. All tinsel and decorations must be removed and trees SHOULD NOT be placed in plastic bags. See the website for further information.
2. ASPHALT WARRANTY WORK FOR OUR ROADWAYS, THURSDAY OR FRIDAY, 2 or 3 JANUARY 2020. Weather permitting, ProPave will have a crew onsite on Thursday or Friday to complete the warranty crack fill work on the roadways. No vehicles will need to be moved or relocated for this work and the streets will remain accessible. The speed hump replacement on Carriagepark Court will be completed once the snow season has ended.
3. 2020 ASSESSMENT. Thank you to those who have already paid for the quarter (or the year for a significant amount of our owners). For those owners receiving mailed bills – they should have arrived by this time. In any event, the first quarterly payment of $345 is due tomorrow (January 1st). Please see our website (https://parkwestcommunity.org/new-home-buyers-in-pwca/) for payment information.
4. MONTHLY BOARD MEETING, JANUARY 21, 2020, 7:00PM. Please see the website for further information.
5. PARKING. A few reminders to ease some potential challenges for any guests you may have. 1. When parking in any curb-side parking have both your front and rear wheels on the concrete gutter. 2. Do not park at any yellow painted curbs. 3. During snow events do not park at any white painted curbs. 4. The entire community (assigned and unassigned spaces) is permit parking only – have a permit in your vehicle or risk the vehicle being towed. 5. If you are parked in any visitor space or at any curb-side parking, remember to move your vehicle every week, after ten days your vehicle is subject to towing. 6. No parking or storage of any vehicles (e.g. trailers, motorcycles) on common areas, If you have questions or need more information, please review the Community Rules on our website.
All for now, have a safe New Year’s and here’s to an even better 2020!