Good morning and welcome to March. Here are several items for your review:
1. ASPHALT CRACK FILL, MONDAY, MARCH 2nd. Our contractor will be on the streets performing warranty crack fill work. Should any cracks be missed, they will be taken care of during the seal coat project later this year.
2. POOL HOUSE CLEAN-UP, SATURDAY, MARCH 8th, 3:00PM. Please come down to help us tidy the pool house from the off season activities and ready the building for the start of spring maintenance work.
3. MONTHLY BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING, TUESDAY, MARCH 17th, 7:00 PM. Please see the website for further information.
4. SPRING 2020 ACC INSPECTION, SATURDAY, MARCH 21st, 10:00AM. The inspection is three weeks away. If you have some time to participate on an inspection team we’d greatly appreciate the help. See the newsletter or website for further details.
5. RESIDENT OWNER AND NON-RESIDENT OWNER PARKING PERMIT (HANG TAG) RENEWALS. Hang tags will be distributed to Resident Owners and Non-Resident Owners on Saturday, April 18th, between 12:00pm and 3:00pm. A second distribution window will occur on Sunday, April 26th, between 12:00pm and 2:00pm. Tenants – you are NOT impacted by this distribution – your hang-tag expiration corresponds to the date your current lease expires.
6. RECYCLING PICKUP. Some of you received an old Summary of Trash and Recycling Rules insert in February 2020 newsletter. A reminder – Recycling pickup is WEDNESDAY. The current trash and recycling rules may be found on our website.
7. SPRING 2020 ARBOR CARE WORK. Our winter/early spring tree work is ongoing. Pending work is awaiting more solid ground for the equipment to cross while minimizing damage to the turf. Parking spaces impacted will receive notices concerning specific dates and times.
8. POOL INFORMATION. Pool applications (non-fillable) or fillable were sent out with the newsletter and we are already seeing them start to be returned. Thank you to those who have responded, we appreciate your early response. As you do spring cleaning in your homes, the pool committee has a requested donation note on our website with a list of items. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
9. LEAVES. Lastly, if you have not taken care of the leaves in your front yards please do so. Help keep our community more neat and most probably, your neighbors more happy.
Thanks for giving me a couple of minutes to review these items with you, enjoy your day.