Good evening to all. Several items for you this evening:
1. ACC SPRING 2020 INSPECTION, SATURDAY, MARCH 21st, 10:00AM, POOL
PARKING LOT. The inspection will occur as planned. We project to have teams of two to three inspectors each (volunteers permitting). Owner volunteers are welcome (and needed) to participate in the inspection process. Each group will be led by a board director or the Summit Management Community Manager. There are 270 homes in our community. With good turnout, most of the 270 homes can be inspected in one day. ACC inspections are important to preserve the value of our community and our residences by keeping the exteriors in good shape, the yards maintained, and (in conjunction with the Environmental Control Committee) debris picked up so that the community is attractive to all who visit our community as well as prospective buyers and renters.
2. 2020 EASTER EGG HUNT CANCELLED. The hunt is hereby canceled for this year due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) impact.
3. PATRIOT DISPOSAL SERVICES – NO BULK PICKUP UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Again, due to the COVID-19 impact, the following is from a Patriot Disposal announcement today, “Currently, we are operating according to our regular schedule. However, please be advised that effective FRIDAY, MARCH 20th NO BULK ITEMS WILL BE COLLECTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Bulk items include furniture, mattresses, construction debris, or any other large item that would normally be collected with a rear-load trash truck. This change is necessary to ensure that we are able to maintain enough truck capacity for the collection of regular household trash, recycling and yard waste, which must be the priority right now. Please be sure to check our website at patriotdisposalservices.com for any additional service changes that may become necessary in the coming days.” Also, Yard Waste pickup should of begun on March 18th – I’m sure the COVID-19 work-arounds impacted their pickup that day. Please be aware of the Yard Waste rules – I noticed branches out for pick up that were not bundled – all branches set out for pickup must be bundled.
4. LENDING LIBRARY HIATUS. And the final COVID-19- item for this message…. Out of an abundance of caution, the Little Free Library at the corner of Carriagepark Road and Gainsborough Drive is temporarily closed. All the books that were in the library have been removed and will be disposed. Until further notice, please do not put any of your personal books in the library.
5. RESIDENT OWNER AND NON-RESIDENT OWNER PARKING PERMIT (HANG TAG) RENEWALS, APRIL 2020. Hang tags will be distributed to Resident Owners and Non-Resident Owners on Saturday, April 18th, between 12:00pm and 3:00pm. A second distribution window will occur on Sunday, April 26th, between 12:00pm and 2:00pm. Tenants – you are NOT impacted by this distribution – your hang-tag expiration corresponds to the date your current lease expires.
6. POOL INFORMATION. Pool applications were sent out with the newsletter and may be found on our website in a fillable format. You may have to download the form to see the fillable items. Thanks again to those who have already responded, we appreciate your early response. As you do spring cleaning in your homes, the pool committee has a requested donation note on our website with a list of items. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
As you can tell, a mixture of COVID-19-related items and regular items. Stay safe, keep your social distancing measures in place, and hopefully we’ll be through this fairly soon.