Good afternoon. Please find listed below several updates for you.
CDC guidance: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Johns Hopkins GLobal COVID-19 Map and Coronavirus Resources: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
State-wide analysis and guidance: http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/
County-specific guidance: https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/covid19/
County Emergency Preparedness: https://fairfaxcountyemergency.wpcomstaging.com/category/coronavirus-covid-19/
UPDATED INFORMATION ITEMS:
- ANNUAL MEETING – TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2020 (RAIN DATE NOVEMBER 19, 2020), 8:00PM, POOL PARKING LOT. Due to the challenges in securing interior meeting locations the 2020 Annual Meeting of the Members of the Association will occur in the Pool Parking Lot. Between the pandemic increasing around us and the cold weather anticipated for the meeting, official participation by proxy is STRONGLY encouraged. This is
intended to be a short meeting due to the environmental considerations. Everyone choosing to physically attend will need to follow all Virginia and CDC requirements such as wearing masks and social distancing. There will be no food or beverages served, no door prizes will be given, there are no restroom facilities available, and no supplied seating – if you need a chair please bring your own. The meeting will be available to you virtually in the same manner as the monthly Board meetings currently are. For owners, please see the annual meeting documents that were mailed or emailed to you for additional information. All information may also be found on our website. All residents, whether you are a renter or an owner, are encouraged to attend to find out the current status and way-ahead for our community – just this year we’d appreciate you attending virtually rather than physically.
- BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING, NOVEMBER 19, 2020, 7:00PM. If needed, the November board meeting will be conducted via the RingCentral virtual meeting framework. See the website under ‘Meetings’, select the year (2020), then the meeting (20201119). Document #01-1 contains the information to join the meeting. This meeting is under consideration for cancellation. If cancellation occurs another message will be forthcoming to officially cancel the meeting.
- POOL HOUSE HOLIDAY LIGHTING PROJECT. While the Tree Lighting social has been canceled there is some desire to still light the pool house and fence for the season. As my wrist is in a cast we will need some volunteers to spend some time to decorate if we want to have lights this season. Please email if you are interested and we’ll set up a date and time to gather and accomplish the work.
UNCHANGED (OR MARGINALLY UPDATED) INFORMATION:
- ACC: All rules remain in effect. Out-of-cycle ACC violation processes are ongoing. The Spring 2021 Home Inspection will occur in March 2021.
- COMMUNICATIONS: The November 2020 newsletter will be digital-only due to the COVID-19 impacts – if you need a hard copy please contact email@example.com.
- ECC: All rules remain in effect.
6.1. BULK WASTE PICKUP. Advanced notice is required for any bulk item pickup. Fees will be increased slightly to cover the additional handling costs due to COVID-19. Bulk items include furniture, mattresses, appliances, grills, exercise equipment, construction debris,
or any other large item that would normally be collected with a rear-load trash truck.
6.2. GLASS RECYCLING (PURPLE CONTAINERS): Glass recycling has resumed and the purple recycling containers are throughout Fairfax County.
6.3. RECYCLING AND TRASH. Should you see someone placing trash or recycling out at an unauthorized time, feel free to take their picture (to include the residence they are coming from/returning to) and email the pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.4. YARD DEBRIS PICKUP. Yard Debris is picked up on TUESDAY and FRIDAY in a specific yard debris truck. All yard waste requirements and constraints are in effect as normal. See the Community Rules Section 3.7 for information.
6.5. TOT LOT. In accordance with the Forward Virginia Blueprint and resulting Fairfax County guidance, the playground was opened effective 17 June 2020. There is no special cleaning on any surface – USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Adhere to social distancing requirements.
6.6. BASKETBALL COURT. In accordance with the Forward Virginia Blueprint and resulting Fairfax County guidance, the basketball court was opened effective 17 June 2020. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Users must stay ten (10) feet apart.
6.7. LENDING LIBRARY PATIO. In accordance with the Forward Virginia Blueprint and resulting Fairfax County guidance, the patio itself was opened effective 17 June 2020. There is no special cleaning on any surface – USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Adhere to social distancing requirements.
6.8. LENDING LIBRARY (CLOSED). In accordance with Phase 3 of the Forward Virginia Blueprint and resulting Fairfax County guidance, the Library remains CLOSED due to the restrictions on shared equipment.
6.9. COMMON AREAS. In accordance with the Forward Virginia Blueprint and resulting Fairfax County guidance, the common areas were opened effective 17 June 2020. There is no special cleaning on any surface – USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Adhere to social distancing requirements.
- PARKING: All rules remain in effect. The Resident Owner and Non-Resident Owner Parking Permit (Hangtag) Renewals for 2020 are canceled. 2021 distribution remains planned for April 2021.
- SOCIAL: We continue to assess viability of future events based on pandemic guidance issued through the state and county.
- COMMUNITY SUPPORT REQUEST. This request remains active – thank you to those who have responded so far.
Stay safe and well,