Good morning to all. I’m happy to report to you that due to several volunteers’ efforts we plan to have the pool open this season!
Here’s a synopsis of information contained in the attachments to this email:
1. First day is anticipated to be between Wednesday (29 July) and Friday (31 July)
2. A reservation system will be operating – no reservation, no entry to the pool deck. Further information to follow on the specifics of the reservation system.
3. All individuals stepping onto the pool deck will be required to sign two different waivers. One waiver will be signed during the pool pass pickup, another pool use waiver will be signed when you physically arrive at the pool for your reservation.
4. Social distancing rules (10 feet) are in effect. See the Operating Plan for further information.
Specific information on Pool Pass Distribution:
- Pool passes will be distributed at the pool starting today, Friday (24 July) through Monday (27 July) from 4:00PM to 7:00PM each day.
- Photo IDs are required for pass pickup and when entering the pool deck for a reservation.
- At the time of pickup each adult (any person 16 or over) will be required to sign a legal waiver of liability, “Agreement to Assume Risk and Release” Each adult must sign. One representative from a specific address may bring signed waivers from the other members living at the address. Adults will sign for any children under 16 residing at the address.
- A current status of passes processed is included in the attachments. If your address is not on the list please submit another application either via email to email@example.com or by dropping off an application at the pool during the designated dates and times. A pool pass application is attached.
These are challenging times – if you elect to utilize the pool this season please adhere to the Operating Plan guidance and be gracious as we work through some of the challenges to ensure equitable accessibility to our pool.
All the best,