Good evening to all. Several items for your consideration tonight.
All items from the March 2020, Message #3 remain in force and may be found on our website.
Various links provided for your awareness of the current situation with novel coronavirus pandemic.
CDC guidance: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Johns Hopkins GLobal COVID-19 Map and Coronavirus Resources:
State-wide analysis and guidance:
County-specific guidance: https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/covid19/
County Emergency Preparedness:
- MONTHLY BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING, TUESDAY, APRIL 21, 200, 7:00 PM. The April meeting will be held through the RingCentral virtual meeting framework. Please see the website for further information on how to join the meeting.
- EARTH DAY 2020, April 22. All community and county activities are canceled. Please consider helping our environment by doing some personal clean-up activities that day or even consider my ‘free-a-tree’ request. I know of one of our residents who took action and freed a dogwood – thank you!
- PATRIOT SPECIAL OFFER FOR SLIGHTLY USED TRASH/RECYCLING CONTAINERS. Patriot is offering slightly used, clean Toters in various sizes available for a one-time rental fee of $25 as compared to the normal fee of $45 for a new Toter. See the attached document for additional information.
- GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY MASTER PLAN AND INTERACTIVE SURVEY OPEN TO APRIL 17th. From the attached document, “George Mason University has begun the process for a University Master Plan that will serve as a decision-making framework for the use of physical space at our Fairfax, Arlington, and Science and Technology campuses, and guide Mason’s mission for decades to come. The community-at-large is invited to visit the website for more information and participate in the interactive online survey which is open April 2-17.”
- COMMUNITY SUPPORT REQUEST. There continues to be a need from the Olde Creek Elementary PTA for items to support their at-need families, please see the attached document for information.
Stay safe and well; please enjoy your evening.