Good afternoon. Please find the latest information below.
Direct Pool Sign-In Link: http://www.signupgenius.com/tabs/13576DF05A6CDEAC1AA3-pwcasign
1. BASKETBALL COURT RESURFACING PROJECT. The start date is still undetermined but will be less than the week duration.
2. POOL OPERATING HOURS. See our planned operating schedule for the remainder of the season below.
Monday, August 23 through Friday, August 27: 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Saturday, August 28: 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Sunday, August 29: 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Monday, August 30 through Thursday, September 2: 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Friday, September 3: 11:00 AM to 8:00PM
Saturday, September 4: 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Sunday, September 5 and Monday September 6: 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturday, September 11: 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Sunday, September 12: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM. 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM Puppy
Plunge – no humans allowed in the pool during this last hour
3. TUESDAY’s TALES. Tuesday’s Tales is currently on break.
4. LABOR DAY SOCIAL; SATURDAY; September 4, 2021; Setup at 4:00 PM. Social starts at 5:00 PM. The Labor Day social is on! We’ll have boxed meals from Red Hot & Blue for you this year – think of this as our substitute for the Fourth of July social we normally have. Further information will be coming out but some of the points I’m aware include: #1 – we’ll have the 5-gallon containers with drinks. Please consider bring a reusable cup with you. #2 – we’ll have boxes of different combinations, please only take a filled closed box. #3 – we plan to have cake. That cake will be served by certain individuals on plates for you to pick up. #4 – The boxes come with their own utensils. Please use the same utensils for your cake. #5 – we are not renting additional furniture for this event. If we get a large turnout you may want to consider bringing your own chairs or just sitting on the concrete. Lastly, we could still some additional help to work the event. A sign-up is available for you to volunteer https://www.signupgenius.com/tabs/13576DF05A6CDEAC1AA3-pwcaday. It is also linked from the pool sign-in framework or you can just contact the POCs. The Pool and Social Committees are jointly leading this effort, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. The rain date for this event will be Sunday, September 5th if necessary.
5. AUGUST 2021 NEWSLETTER. This edition is published as a digital-only newsletter available from the website. If you need a hard-copy please contact email@example.com.
6. BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING; September 21, 2021; 7:00 PM; Virtual. The September board meeting will be conducted via the RingCentral virtual meeting framework. See the website under ‘Meetings’, select the year (2021), then the meeting (20210921). Document #01-1 contains the information to join the meeting.
7. ELECTRONIC CONSENT FORMS. For those who may not know, electronic consent forms provide the Association the ability to send certain communications to you electronically only, thereby saving us the cost of printing and mailing those documents. The form is available on our website within Policy Resolution 17-04 and in the August 2021 newsletter.
8. ANNUAL MEETING – CALL FOR NOMINATIONS. With our Annual Meeting coming up in November we attached a nomination form in the August 2021 newsletter. Each year three of our nine-member Board of Directors are up for election. Please consider submitting your name for consideration by the membership. If that seems to large a step, consider volunteering for any one of our committees. I KNOW they’d be happy for any assistance you could provide.
9. TRASH AND RECYCLING. We included the current synopsized trash and recycling rules in the August newsletter. With the turnover to new tenants and owners, if everyone could review the rules we would greatly appreciate it. We are starting to have items placed out that require advance notice to Patriot. Some of these items carry a charge for disposal. If you have items to dispose of please be considerate to your neighbors and to the community and take the responsibility to get rid of such items correctly.
10. PARKING. With the addition of new residents to our community I thought I’d just give you a couple of thoughts based on some recent events. #1 – When parking in any curb-side parking ensure both your front and rear wheels are on the concrete gutter. #2 – Do not park in any yellow painted curbs, nor any white painted curbs during any snow-emergency designated times by the Association. #3 – The entire community (assigned and unassigned spaces) is permit parking only – have a permit in your vehicle or risk the vehicle being towed. #4 – If you are parked in any visitor space or at any curb-side parking, remember to move your vehicle every week, after ten days your vehicle is subject to towing. #5 – No parking or storage of any vehicles (e.g. trailers, motorcycles) on common areas. #6 – no parking at the pool parking lot unless actively using the pool or upon approval from the Association. If you have questions or need more information, please review the Community Rules on our website.
Thank you for reading this, enjoy the rest of your day.