Good evening to all. A few items for your review and hopefully to consider participating in – this is not a full message:
1. SPRING 2021 ACC INSPECTION; May 15, 2021; 10:00AM; Pool Parking Lot. This is TOMORROW! The Spring home inspection will occur on May 15th. Please consider giving some of your time to assist on an inspection team.
2. RESIDENT OWNER AND NON-RESIDENT OWNER PARKING PERMIT (HANG TAG) RENEWALS; May 15 and 16, 2021; 11:00AM – 1:00PM; Pool Parking Lot. 2021 owner hang-tag distribution will occur at the pool in conjunction with the pool pass distribution. Reminder – your current hang tags expire May 23rd. Vehicles using the current hang tags after that date are subject to towing for an expired tag. Tenants – you are NOT impacted by
this distribution – your hang-tag expiration corresponds to the date your current lease expires. Please bring your current hangtag(s) with you to exchange them for the new hangtags.
3. POOL PASS DISTRIBUTION; May 15 and 16, 2021; 11:00AM – 1:00PM; Pool Parking Lot. We will not have blank pool passes at the distribution. If you sent your application in electronically – you should of have received a response email from firstname.lastname@example.org telling you your application was received. As such, your passes will be available on the 15th. If you have not received a response email then we do not currently have your application and you will not have passes for pickup on the 15th. Photo IDs are required for pass pickup and when entering the pool deck for a reservation. For 2021 you will not be required to sign the “Agreement to Assume Risk and Release” document but you will have to agree with the document within the reservation system.
4. BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING, May 18, 2021; 7:00PM; Virtual. The May board meeting will be conducted via the RingCentral virtual meeting framework. See the website under ‘Meetings’, select the year (2021), then the meeting (20210518). Document #01-1 contains the information to join the meeting.
5. CONCRETE REPLACEMENT PROJECT; May 19 through 21, 2021. The concrete replacement will occur between May 19th and May 21st. Parking spaces will be impacted throughout the community. We will get notices out to effected residences. ProPave will mark the areas prior to the work commencing but if you receive a letter in your door that is your official notification from the Association. Please see the notes associated with this project on the website and attached/linked to this message.
All for now – enjoy your evening and hope to see you soon.